Ajay TPF Noob! Joined Oct 3, 2007 Messages 1,249 Reaction score 1 Location Roanoke, VA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 23, 2008 #1 result of still being awake at 5am...
H hdukphotographs TPF Noob! Joined May 7, 2007 Messages 96 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 23, 2008 #2 Really like this shot.very calming
Christina TPF Noob! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 947 Reaction score 0 Location jacksonville, fl Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 23, 2008 #3 i understand the concept, but a little to dark for me.
Ajay TPF Noob! Joined Oct 3, 2007 Messages 1,249 Reaction score 1 Location Roanoke, VA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 23, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Is this any better? I couldn't decide how dark to make it, since I wanted it to look like it was taken at night.
Is this any better? I couldn't decide how dark to make it, since I wanted it to look like it was taken at night.