COLD

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
...believe me, it WAS!

1. I think i've already posted a similar landscape earlier... but i'm so into these!!!
walk21.jpg

walk23.jpg

3. Tighter crop...
walk2324.jpg

4.Tighter crop of the above with some color balance modifications:
IMGP002244.jpg

3 and 4 are awesome! i love how snow and ice totally changes a scene. Nicely done :)

great shots!!! i love the second one, and the crops are cool :thumbup:

I took the liberty to mess with it a little bit... I put them up for comparison. =) Great shot, btw!

I'd call Photo 2 perfect and would love it to bits if it weren't for the crooked horizon that "leaves" the frame in part. That should have stayed within the frame its whole length. I guess that is why you also tried out the crops?

Until I saw Jon's edit, I would have said the first is very nice as it is, and does look cold, indeed!, but Jon's edit really makes the colours pop and the snow look whiter than white... and compared to that, the "original" snow is a bit blue...

Great shots Alex. I like the last two best. Love the ice

in chronological order: JOAT, Scoob, Brit, Jon, Corinna and Carl: THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Jon, your edit rocks!
...damn it, everybody's better than me with PS ;)

Corinna, these branches were sorta downhill and it was impossible to get them outta the shot. I tried cloning them out, but it just looked awfull, so yeah, hence the crops :)

Alexandra said:
Jon, your edit rocks!
...damn it, everybody's better than me with PS ;)

Haha, I've been PSing since you were ten :p Besides, the original was still really nice... I just tweaked Levels a little bit! I can teach ya how to do that, if you're not familiar with it. =)

Ray, this is awesome!
oooh, and i see you cloned the "plants" (dunno what these are called) out!
it's really beautiful, thanks!

:hail: to the PS wisdom

thanks for letting me mess with it! I trimed so sky out.. leveled the horizon, adjusted the lens distortion, curves, added some contrast, some shadow highlight... etc

after a second look, I thinks it's too blue.. how is this?

walk21edit2.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back