What's new

Colder Rain

inneist

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 4, 2005
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Location
59.1N / 18.3E
colderrain.jpg
 
Its a pretty neat shot! Id crop out the plant in the lower RH corner though, its looks fake with the outline around it. Other than that, the mono is really cool, looks nice!
 
Yeah, the plant looks problematic, but I don't know what to do about it. Do you prefer it's in a dark color instead? I think I'll give it a different treatment later.

Thanks for the feedback!
 
Hi again,

I just reedited it through a different compression/conversion route, how is it this time?

colderrain2.jpg
 
Wow that shot is awesome. I agree with the plant tho... for me the darker version doesn't work at all tho. It changes the focal point from the guy walking to the plant.

the less attantion it takes the better... maybe you can just try and get rid of the border in the 1st one better.
 
Fuc.... Plant !!! The shot was pefect for me but this plant is quite weird.

Maybe you should try some "vignetage" it could help
ANyway I like this picture:thumbup:

Mat
 
Thanks you two! I'll have to make a third attempt and see how it looks like.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom