Collage software like autocollage

Andrew Welham

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm looking for collage software (not necessary free) which will make a collage from lots of photos, not just rearrange then in their square form or add them to a background.
The Microsoft tool autocollage was great but that can't be purchased any more. I've downloaded a number for trial but all they seem to do is lay out the images as squares or fit them in to a background. Not merge the images selecting the interesting parts.

Have i missed something really obvious?

Thanks
Andrew

Hello and welcome, there are lots of software choices out there. Try Google search..........

Hello and welcome, there are lots of software choices out there. Try Google search..........
I did, and non are any good, all they seem to do is put pictures in frames or grids. I thought it would be easy as well
Tried products like Collage maker pro, Fotor and looks at lots of others. None of them seem to beable to take lots of images and merge them into a single photo, with out grids / frames or other backgrounds.

An example is here https://www.brighthub.com/multimedia/photography/reviews/6976.aspx

Last edited:
I did mine with layers in PSE9 I could not find anything.. have a look for mosaic software.

I did mine with layers in PSE9 I could not find anything.. have a look for mosaic software.
Thanks Katomi, I have used PS in the past but its so slow, and i'm looking to do a large number so some automation would be good. . I tried that search as well is its more a single image, sometimes make up of lots of smaller images, however it still only leave one main view. quite interesting though.

Thanks for all the help, I don't think there is any product like autocollarge, the closest was getloupe, but it has the terrible looking(in my view) white blur around all the images. All the others keep the photos as rectangles in some way or another. Real shame Microsoft still have the product available for download on their site , but no way to purchase a key :(

Most reactions

Back