Collapsable Reflectors

hacksaw35

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am doing an outdoor graduation shoot next sunday and was planning on getting some collapsable reflectors (so I don't have to borrow from a friend again). I don't have an assistant usually, so I need to get a stand as well. It looks like most of the kits that have a stand included give you a crappy stand. What do you all recommend. I would like to stay $150 or less.

Thanks.

By the way...I can't order from B&H because they are closed for the next week, and I won't get it in time.

If you're near a ritz or wolf they have a fold up 4-in-1 with a decent stand that will get you going for 140$

I was checking out the Lastolite 3696 Triflip Kit. It would be easier to haul around (no stand) and I think I could control them pretty good with or without an assistant. Any opinions on these?

I read on another thread the other day some guy saying he used fold up car window reflectors for bouncing his light.

I ended up getting that Lastolite Triflip kit on Ebay for $75. (Retails for $125)

I read on another thread the other day some guy saying he used fold up car window reflectors for bouncing his light.
That might have been me, in the context of a quick & dirty solution when you have nothing, silver on one side, gold on the other - $9 :lol:

-Shea

Most reactions

Back