There are a couple of Eagle shots that are amazing! (I hope those are eagles or I'll get roughed here). Also the Harrier one wher you can trace it's path going up.
If you'd number your pics it'd be easier to comment on them
There are a couple of Eagle shots that are amazing! (I hope those are eagles or I'll get roughed here). Also the Harrier one wher you can trace it's path going up.
If you'd number your pics it'd be easier to comment on them
Great, thanks! I updated the pictures with numbers... rather frustrating since the forum doesnt revert to ubb text during an edit - having to deal with huge ass pictures is a pain.
You're right - there is an F15 - that would be the one that I caught the transonic condensation cloud on - I think they were one of the best out there - more entertaining than the blue angels imo.