College Joke

karissa

The Untitled
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Joe, a college student, was taking a course in ornithology, the study of birds. The night before the biggest test of the semester, Joe spent all night studying. He had the textbook nearly memorized. He knew his class notes backward and forward. Joe was ready.
The morning of the test, Joe entered the auditorium and took a seat in the front row. On the table in the front was a row of ten stuffed birds. Each bird had a sack covering its body, and only the legs were showing. When class started, the professor announced that the students were to identify each bird by looking at its legs and give its common name, species, habitat, mating habits, etc.
Joe looked at each of the birds' legs. They all looked the same to him. He started to get angry. He had stayed up all night studying for this test and now he had to identify birds by their LEGS? The more he thought about the situation, the angrier he got.
Finally he reached his boiling point. He stood up, marched up to the professor's desk, crumpled up his exam paper and threw it on the desk. "What a ridiculous test!" he told the prof. "How could anyone tell the difference between these birds by looking at their legs? This exam is the biggest rip-off I've ever seen!"
With that, Joe turned and stormed toward the exit. The professor was a bit shocked, and it took him a moment to regain his composure. Then, just as Joe was about to walk out the door, the prof shouted out, "Wait a minute, young man, what's your name?"
Joe turned around, pulled up his pant legs and hollered, "You tell me, prof! You tell me!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That reminds me of another older college joke.

There was this extremelly demanding Math Professor that was always giving the hardest tests to his students. At the end of the tests, very few passed and he had a habit of allowing one poor failing student to answer a very simple question in order to give him/her a passing grade. His question was: "How many light bulbs are in this class?" and the student's answer after counting them was: "Ten". At which, the Professor would say: "Wrong, there are eleven, ten on the ceiling and one here! You fail!" while producing a small, pocket size flashlight. Well, the next test comes around and the very same thing happens, he poses the same question to a different poor failing student. This student, after counting ten of them, answers: "Twelve!" The Professor goes into his spiel saying: "Wrong, there are eleven, ten on the ceiling and one here!" while showing again the same flashlight. At which this student said: "Plus one here, that makes twelve!" while producing his own pocket size flashlight. The Professor gave this student a passing grade.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back