skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.joshjonesphoto.com
Took this in my dorm room... reminds me of college for some reason

dsc0014vh6.jpg

for college here it would be 6.37 on the clock :p

What DO we see then? Other than the radio-alarm? What is that metal thing? I might be too stupid but I just don't get it.

I think it's a desk fan

And I think a much more apt photograph of college life would be an endless line of beer bottles, macro shot from the top looking down, blurring into the neverending distance of beer

Your dorm rooms must be much bigger than ours were - I had to cover every available inch of space to fit all my stuff in :) I did recognize the desk fan though.

skiboarder72 said:
Took this in my dorm room... reminds me of college for some reason

Elaborate a bit, there, please. What about the desk, clock, and fan reminds you of college?

nealjpage said:
Elaborate a bit, there, please. What about the desk, clock, and fan reminds you of college?

just the long nights staring at the clock trying to get assignments done... and the time spent with the fan trying to cool off the hot dorm

Your dorm looks Lame as hell.

Gottcha. Nicely done room. By the way, why do all college dorm rooms always look like minimum-security prison cells with cinderblock walls and tiny windows? Mine did :p Also, where's your roomie sleep?

nealjpage said:
Gottcha. Nicely done room. By the way, why do all college dorm rooms always look like minimum-security prison cells with cinderblock walls and tiny windows? Mine did :p Also, where's your roomie sleep?

i see two beds :) he sleep on the upper one

Most reactions

New Topics

Back