woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 7, 2005 #2 I really like the first two :thumbup: The third one has a dramatic sky. I think a crop of about 2/3 of the foreground would really make the sky stand out.
I really like the first two :thumbup: The third one has a dramatic sky. I think a crop of about 2/3 of the foreground would really make the sky stand out.
C celery TPF Noob! Joined Dec 7, 2004 Messages 105 Reaction score 0 Location Las Crappy Vegas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 7, 2005 #3 I'm with woodsac. First two are fantastic. The third one would be great too if you cropped off a good portion of the bottom.
I'm with woodsac. First two are fantastic. The third one would be great too if you cropped off a good portion of the bottom.
S sleepy fire town TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2005 Messages 36 Reaction score 0 Nov 7, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 thanks. i prob should crop it but i kind of like it, but you guys are prob experts. ive only been doing photography for 8 months so forgive my ignorance.
thanks. i prob should crop it but i kind of like it, but you guys are prob experts. ive only been doing photography for 8 months so forgive my ignorance.