What's new

Color

timethief

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 28, 2009
Messages
909
Reaction score
19
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
pic removed
 
Last edited:
Great color contrast and interesting subject. Did you consider cropping the bottom to remove part of the out-of-focus support column? It isn't a huge distraction, but cropping part of it doesn't remove anything essential either.
 
Very nice. I've started a series on stairs of all types, and wish I took this one!

Thanks otherprof. That would be a series I would be interested in viewing if you ever decided to post.


Good show :D
Thank you Frequency.

Great color contrast and interesting subject. Did you consider cropping the bottom to remove part of the out-of-focus support column? It isn't a huge distraction, but cropping part of it doesn't remove anything essential either.
Appreciate your comment. I didn't consider it, but i will give it a try. thanks for the heads up.
 
Thanks Nette.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom