What's new

Color

crawdaddio

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2005
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
15
Location
Central IL
Finally! Some color giving sunlight today. Yay! Not the most interesting of photos, but I like the COLOR and texture.

Man, this town is boring for photography.............

garagedoorwindow.jpg
 
Not too far though............Champaign/Urbana--central IL. I used to live in Chi-town though.................

Thanks for looking!
 
YOU might find it boring, for you see all this every day.
I find it interesting and am all fascinated by the rectangles and lines and texture of this photo. Very well seen and very well framed, I really like this one. And the colours that this detail of the building offers are very nice, too!
 
LaFoto said:
YOU might find it boring, for you see all this every day.
I find it interesting and am all fascinated by the rectangles and lines and texture of this photo. Very well seen and very well framed, I really like this one. And the colours that this detail of the building offers are very nice, too!

What Corinna said!

Rob
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom