The_Traveler Completely Counter-dependent Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 11, 2006 Messages 18,743 Reaction score 8,049 Location Mid-Atlantic US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 21, 2007 Banned #1 Colorful wall in Laos 2007
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 21, 2007 #2 cool
Spacy TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2007 Messages 93 Reaction score 0 Location Washington, DC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 21, 2007 #3 Very nice. I love the different colors that come into play.
A Aquarium Dreams TPF Noob! Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 731 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 21, 2007 #4 Oooh.. I love this type of photography. The colors are very soft and peaceful. I wanted to see what it would look like lightened up and more saturated, so I ran it through curves and hue/saturation:
Oooh.. I love this type of photography. The colors are very soft and peaceful. I wanted to see what it would look like lightened up and more saturated, so I ran it through curves and hue/saturation: