What's new

Colors of fall (novice)

Ubernoob

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 7, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
here is a shot I took the other day
e265c0be.jpg


C&C please
 
The colors are nice (though the green on the left seems a bit nuclear flourescent), but there's just not much in the way of compositional interest, and the white sky is a total bummer.
 
okay i am trying to put in a "fake" sky and i cant seem to selct all the space from the old sky. I use magic wand to get alot but there are parts of the sky, when selected, are also part of the trees. I tried changing the tolerance but no luck as of yet.


Also how would i go about changing the "nuclear plant"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom