LBMathers
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 26, 2012
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Sarajevo Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
The second picture..the ~2:1 crop suits the scene. I like the composition; it benefitted from rotating it a little CCW, to level it out. Lacking a bit of detail in the shadows; the tone-curve adjustment a bit too strong IMO.
Yes, I thought it would be nice that wayDid you intend the first picture to be sideways? Good job on #2.
The second picture..the ~2:1 crop suits the scene. I like the composition; it benefitted from rotating it a little CCW, to level it out. Lacking a bit of detail in the shadows; the tone-curve adjustment a bit too strong IMO.
Thank you for the advice, I'll try to improve! ^^
Yes, I thought it would be nice that wayDid you intend the first picture to be sideways? Good job on #2.and thank you ! ^^
Yes, I thought it would be nice that wayand thank you ! ^^
Actually both are nice images
My conditioned brain did not accept the first image that way though ;-)
Second is awesome; yet i wanted to see that big
regards![]()