Colours of Autumn reflecting in the lake. C&C Beginner

LBMathers

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$dsc1652jj.jpg$dsc1669ttttttttttttt.jpg

So, this is the second time I am posting in this forum, I really thank you for the advice about my previous pictures and I hope you will C&C on these two pictures. I hope you like it, thank you in advance! :)

The second picture..the ~2:1 crop suits the scene. I like the composition; it benefitted from rotating it a little CCW, to level it out. Lacking a bit of detail in the shadows; the tone-curve adjustment a bit too strong IMO.

Did you intend the first picture to be sideways? Good job on #2.

The second picture..the ~2:1 crop suits the scene. I like the composition; it benefitted from rotating it a little CCW, to level it out. Lacking a bit of detail in the shadows; the tone-curve adjustment a bit too strong IMO.

Thank you for the advice, I'll try to improve! ^^

Yes, I thought it would be nice that way :) and thank you ! ^^

Thank you for the advice, I'll try to improve! ^^

YW.

It's an interesting choice. I keep wanting to tilt my head sideways though. ;) My little fly brain is confused when up is not up.

Actually both are nice images
My conditioned brain did not accept the first image that way though ;)

Second is awesome; yet i wanted to see that big

regards :D

Actually both are nice images
My conditioned brain did not accept the first image that way though ;-)

Second is awesome; yet i wanted to see that big

regards :D

Thank you, you commented also on my first post, I tried to make the colours more appropriate for these pictures :)
I am glad you like the second picture! ^_^

Yeah the second picture is really cool. with a tungsten light setting the sky would be a really nice blue. That would have really added to the shot. but might mess everything else up i am new to photography. It is great like it is though....good shot....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back