thusdon84
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jul 14, 2012
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Carrie Kentucky
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited:
Why, don't you know the more it gets posted, the more peeps will check it out!Did you really need two separate posts asking us to go to your facebook page an look at your pictures ? really ? And then what ? do you want comments and critique ?
Careful - a post like this wrought the ban hammer.
I'm confused by your use of the possessive case of photo. Which of your photo's characteristics do you want us to check out -- subject matter? Technical or artistic aspects?
Why, don't you know the more it gets posted, the more peeps will check it out!Did you really need two separate posts asking us to go to your facebook page an look at your pictures ? really ? And then what ? do you want comments and critique ?
Careful - a post like this wrought the ban hammer.
If it ain't in one it's in the other
I stand corrected - I guess I misunderstood it all.No. It didn't.