What's new

Come to me

camjam

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 14, 2011
Messages
94
Reaction score
3
Location
Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One for your consideration and review.

I was packing up after shooting a track meet when a young girl put this puppy down for a small boy to see. Quickly snapped a couple of shots before a crowd people surrounded the puppy. I liked the composition of this photo as the puppy was indicating it wanted picked up. 2.8, 1250 at F3.5 no flash. Overcast day with the sun coming from the right side of the photo.

 
PUPPY!!
 
It would be much stronger if the image showed the childs face and their expression.
 
One for your consideration and review.

I was packing up after shooting a track meet when a young girl put this puppy down for a small boy to see. Quickly snapped a couple of shots before a crowd people surrounded the puppy. I liked the composition of this photo as the puppy was indicating it wanted picked up. 2.8, 1250 at F3.5 no flash. Overcast day with the sun coming from the right side of the photo.


I'm gonna hug him and kiss him and call him George
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom