I really like this series.I dont particularly care for the B&W but the third from the last is my fave B&W.There are absolutly to many color to comment on individualy though Looks like you had really poor shooting conditions to deal with,Rain,Clouds,Low Light and they still have a nice pop to them.
long story short I didn’t have my original plastic cover, so I cut one up myself with the plastic sealer that came when I bought my bedspread, its made of thick plastic.
You should really number photos when you post this many, so we can compliment on your great photos more specifically.... They really are good, I love how you captured the intensity so well. Especially, the second photo, I have played some paintball and I remember how you can see them while they (hopefully) fly by you.
I really like the B/W where he is looking down. The splatter on his mask makes it look like he's just been shot and dejected at being out of the game! Nice job!