Comfused

mickmoonie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been looking through buy/sell ads and all is in dollars suggesting American, how can I find UK only ads please?

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

I would assume that you could contact the seller to see if they would be willing to ship to UK?

Unfortunately, while the board is global in terms of membership, the USA represents the vast majority of those members, and by extension of the 'Buy & Sell' advertisements. As Wade suggests, if there's an item you are interested in, contact the seller to discuss it. Because of costs & border issues, many people however, won't ship cross-border.

Best way would be to use the forums search feature and limit to that board only and then set it to look for UK in thread titles.

That said yes most of the membership here is US based rather than UK based; also its my observation that a lot more stuff goes through Facebook sites today than forums. If you're after secondhand you might check out Ephotozine. Under their forums tab they've a Classfields and that site is very UK dominant in membership.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back