T The Why Not Guy TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2005 Messages 36 Reaction score 0 Oct 30, 2005 #1 Also known as "I wish I had a tripod"
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Oct 30, 2005 #2 :thumbup: i love the last one, great composition in that
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 30, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #3 BONG! That is an interesting series! I like the second, taken in the moment of impact. But the colours in the third are best. How you managed to make something as ugly as tearing down a building look beautiful...!
BONG! That is an interesting series! I like the second, taken in the moment of impact. But the colours in the third are best. How you managed to make something as ugly as tearing down a building look beautiful...!