Coming for a pint.

alisonboland

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.alisonboland.com
A pub in the west of Ireland.

pint.jpg

Nice work. Reminds me of my trip there. I love Ireland.

:drool:... want ..... pint !!!!

ok, that was not very elaborate, but I am sitting here with a Lagavulin and my camera so my mind went astray ... nice shot :)

Did you place the bike there?

Thanks all. It's drinking time in Ireland at the moment :) coming close to midnight so it was a fitting title :). This was taken in the ground of bunratty castle so the bike is more or less permanently there. Thanks for all of the comments :)

Very well spotted and superbly framed image here! Lovely.
Very inviting, too.
And what I appreciate most about Irish pubs these days is that they are smokefree! Ha! Relief! I want to go for a pint IN IRELAND. (Well, not necessarily now, as it is 10:36 a.m. on a Saturday morning ... but maybe later tonight. Yessss!).

I really enjoy this type of image. I am always on the lookout for interesting doors and buildings. Thanks for posting it. It is excellent.

so its decided then, that the photo is great and that we all need a pint. So... Mines a Pint of Spitfire, what are you lot having :lol:

lostprophet said:
so its decided then, that the photo is great and that we all need a pint. So... Mines a Pint of Spitfire, what are you lot having :lol:

If you're buying make mine an Apple juice (sorry I don't drink:drool: )

Lovelly shot well spotted

Most reactions

Back