What's new

Coming for a pint.

alisonboland

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 7, 2006
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
Ireland
A pub in the west of Ireland.

pint.jpg
 
Nice work. Reminds me of my trip there. I love Ireland.
 
:drool:... want ..... pint !!!!

ok, that was not very elaborate, but I am sitting here with a Lagavulin and my camera so my mind went astray ... nice shot :)

Did you place the bike there?
 
Thanks all. It's drinking time in Ireland at the moment :) coming close to midnight so it was a fitting title :). This was taken in the ground of bunratty castle so the bike is more or less permanently there. Thanks for all of the comments :)
 
Very well spotted and superbly framed image here! Lovely.
Very inviting, too.
And what I appreciate most about Irish pubs these days is that they are smokefree! Ha! Relief! I want to go for a pint IN IRELAND. (Well, not necessarily now, as it is 10:36 a.m. on a Saturday morning ... but maybe later tonight. Yessss!).
 
I really enjoy this type of image. I am always on the lookout for interesting doors and buildings. Thanks for posting it. It is excellent.
 
Thanks so much all. If you're eer in Ireland again or indeed planning to come to Ireland, drop me a pm and i'll give you a tour :)
 
so its decided then, that the photo is great and that we all need a pint. So... Mines a Pint of Spitfire, what are you lot having :lol:
 
lostprophet said:
so its decided then, that the photo is great and that we all need a pint. So... Mines a Pint of Spitfire, what are you lot having :lol:

If you're buying make mine an Apple juice (sorry I don't drink:drool: )


Lovelly shot well spotted
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom