Azuth TPF Noob! Joined Dec 25, 2005 Messages 262 Reaction score 2 Location Sydney 'strailya Feb 11, 2006 #1 I could watch planes all day, but I get sunburnt
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 11, 2006 #2 I like it
Knopka TPF Noob! Joined Sep 22, 2005 Messages 543 Reaction score 14 Location CT, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 11, 2006 #3 Cool shot & tilte !
cjoe TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2006 Messages 142 Reaction score 3 Location Newcastle, Australia Feb 11, 2006 #4 im surprised they let you near the airport with a camera. Great shot. The shot just works really well.
im surprised they let you near the airport with a camera. Great shot. The shot just works really well.
Azuth TPF Noob! Joined Dec 25, 2005 Messages 262 Reaction score 2 Location Sydney 'strailya Feb 12, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 I was quite some distance from the airport, big lens time.