Coming out

mitsugirly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
(not sure if this is in the right category)

This is my first try and doing a picture of someone coming out of the picture.

It was a little difficult and I really didn't have the best pictures for something like this, but I tried. Any c&c you'd like to give to help me improve is welcome.

3721976279_2ee61ac425.jpg

3721976905_824cc84c4a.jpg

whoa those shots r out of sight! how did u get that effect? cool shots

I like what you did with the second one. I think having a frame on the picture is key to giving the viewers more of a grasp on what you are aiming for. Also the shadowing is also a big help on making it believable.

I like the second on best for those reasons. Only thing I might do on number two is make the shadows a bit softer. Think of it like this... in the picture the sun seems to be the light source. When leaving the photo the sun may not be the main light source anymore and outside the picture you are also even further from the light source then in the image. (if you choose to still use the sun or image's light as the primary source of light)

If that makes any sense.

Again very nice work I think you were successful.

Actually the first one did have a border around it...I just used all white (not thinking) and it blended with the white outside of the picture. So that's why you see in the second picture an off white...so that you can see the border around it to make it look like it's a picture. I learned my lesson on that one.

Yea, I see what you are saying about the shading. It makes sense. The shading in the picture is actually the shading from the actual picture used. I should probably have faded it some.

whoa those shots r out of sight! how did u get that effect? cool shots

There are tutorials online that show you how to do it. I did find several different ways to do it...and I know the first one that I found wasn't the greatest and it confused me, so I had to find another. :lol:

Yeah writing tutorials and having the knowledge on how to do something are two different things altogether. When you find someone who writes turtorials that follow your thought process wave length that is a very good thing. :) Thank goodness for bookmarks :D

I think I might have to give this a try it looks like it could be lots of fun!

Most reactions

Back