willard3 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 3, 2008 Messages 654 Reaction score 625 Location Anenecuilco, Morelos, Méjico Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 8, 2014 #1 Worcester, UK
weepete TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 18, 2011 Messages 6,111 Reaction score 2,486 Location Glasgow, Scotland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 8, 2014 #2 Nice lighting, interesting subject, good exposure, not a fan of the composition though. I think I'd have liked to have seen either a central composition or a bit more space on the left. Good photo though.
Nice lighting, interesting subject, good exposure, not a fan of the composition though. I think I'd have liked to have seen either a central composition or a bit more space on the left. Good photo though.
willard3 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 3, 2008 Messages 654 Reaction score 625 Location Anenecuilco, Morelos, Méjico Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 8, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Glad you liked this; it is in a very old building.