Comments and Critiques :)

immafreebeetch

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
First I'm pretty happy with all the shots but still I'm looking for some ideas to make these photos look better :)
A friend is asking me to shoot her so every critiques, comments, ideas and suggestions are all welcome and very much appreciated. :)
thanks in advance.

_DSC0111 by immafreebeetch, on Flickr

_DSC0109 by immafreebeetch, on Flickr

_DSC0100 by immafreebeetch, on Flickr

_DSC0092 by immafreebeetch, on Flickr

_DSC0090 by immafreebeetch, on Flickr

_DSC0089 by immafreebeetch, on Flickr

Last edited:
Think of the background as your frame and then place your subject into the frame. Find better frames.
Levels adjustment to make these pop, a little more creative framing, these are just a hair tight in some of them.
Cute model. Shots are decent.

They look nice and sharp but that warehouse in the background kills your photos. Try and pay attention to the background. Also the knee is #3 looks weird. My eye was drawn immediately to her knee instead of her face.

Pretty model. Unfortnate use of neckware. Looks like she's on a leash.:er: #1 is the best of the bunch. #3 is blown out.

RebeccaAPhotography said:
How many threads do you need for these pictures. Lol.

Lol the other one are different photos :p I knew it. Some would think they're same set of photos lol

MReid said:
Think of the background as your frame and then place your subject into the frame. Find better frames.
Levels adjustment to make these pop, a little more creative framing, these are just a hair tight in some of them.
Cute model. Shots are decent.

Thanks bruv! I think I still have a long way to run to make a really good photos. I will take your advice and bear it mind :)

LuckySe7en said:
They look nice and sharp but that warehouse in the background kills your photos. Try and pay attention to the background. Also the knee is #3 looks weird. My eye was drawn immediately to her knee instead of her face.

Yeah sometimes I tend to lose My attention to the background an just focus on the subject. Thanks man!

PS: photo #3 wasn't really supposed to be part of the set but I really love her smile in that one hehe. Thanks again :)

CMfromIL said:
Pretty model. Unfortnate use of neckware. Looks like she's on a leash.:er: #1 is the best of the bunch. #3 is blown out.

LoL! It really is a leash haha...

I feel like the eyes are unnaturally white and the skin unnaturally smooth.

bazooka said:
I feel like the eyes are unnaturally white and the skin unnaturally smooth.

Can you give me advice to make them look more natural? :)

immafreebeetch said:
Lol the other one are different photos :p I knew it. Some would think they're same set of photos lol

Hahaha too funny! Im surprised I'm the only one who sai something.

Most reactions

Back