Comments and Critiques :)

She has a terrific smile and it brings a whole different (better) mood to the photos.

I like 100, 032, 013 - in no particular order. I'd like to see 013 re-shot with more ground and her whole shoe and a bit less sky - do you have a telephoto lens?

She looks better in the Fire Engine Red lipstick, instead of that non-flattering pink.

Also, is that leg hair I'm seeing in 028? Unless she likes it (and now also I'm curious as to if this is a he, given the lack of pretty clavicles and other photos I've seen of crossdressing/transgender in the Asian community), then Photoshop.

She has a terrific smile and it brings a whole different (better) mood to the photos.

I like 100, 032, 013 - in no particular order. I'd like to see 013 re-shot with more ground and her whole shoe and a bit less sky - do you have a telephoto lens?

She looks better in the Fire Engine Red lipstick, instead of that non-flattering pink.

- thanks :) I will try and re-shoot when sun comes out as we have a bad weather going on in here.
- No I don't have lenses yet aside from my 18-55mm kit lens... I'm just a plain beginner so I think It's not yet advisable for me to buy higher lenses until I figured out how to use my cam nicer than these :) what's with the telephoto anyway? :)

Also, is that leg hair I'm seeing in 028? Unless she likes it (and now also I'm curious as to if this is a he, given the lack of pretty clavicles and other photos I've seen of crossdressing/transgender in the Asian community), then Photoshop.

yeah she has leg hairs :) not all girl in the Philippines shave/wax their hairs out and she's one of the them who prefer to keep the hairs as is.

yeah she has leg hairs :) not all girl in the Philippines shave/wax their hairs out and she's one of the them who prefer to keep the hairs as is.

phillapinas, thais, dominicanas, columbianas, haitianas, it's common in many cultures to leave the leg hair. particularly island/south american/tropical climates.

i didn't even notice. but i travel often, so i'm used to it.

naptime said:
phillapinas, thais, dominicanas, columbianas, haitianas, it's common in many cultures to leave the leg hair. particularly island/south american/tropical climates.

i didn't even notice. but i travel often, so i'm used to it.

True! :)

bazooka said:
I feel like the eyes are unnaturally white and the skin unnaturally smooth.

Can you give me advice to make them look more natural? :)

Well, I'm assuming you have processed these to some degree. Not knowing how you did it, it's difficult to give specific advice, but quite simply, back off on the processing. If it's a makeup layer, just reduce the opacity.

bazooka said:
Well, I'm assuming you have processed these to some degree. Not knowing how you did it, it's difficult to give specific advice, but quite simply, back off on the processing. If it's a makeup layer, just reduce the opacity.

What I did was mask the face, inverse and feather, used gaussian blur and and a little bit of noise to bring back texture.

On the eyes, layer>set to color>paint white on sclera>layer>paint white on sclera and around the iris>layer paint black on the part that should be darkened.

Most reactions

Back