Oh no not at all!

I have honestly hundreds of pictures of him (this is my moms dog..Chester) But this one was different from the rest..I wanted to see what people thought. Thank you for the comment. Here is a better one, one of my favorites actually...I love the expression he gives me
Hi again Diana G,
It's a bit tricky commenting on this because I don't what your theme was. Maybe it was of him at play hiding behind plants, maybe a profile, maybe a quick point and shoot because he looked cute, maybe ...... So some comments could be superfluous, but I'll have a go as if it was a portrait -
Well done with the blurred background, the twinkle in his eye, and his sharper face (sharper than the first pic I mean). His blown (on my monitor anyway) back is a distraction, as are those plants especially. I hope you don't mind, but IMHO perhaps something like this better shows off his cheeky face? Couldn't do anything about the plants. It's all subjective anyway.
Mind you, if it's a point and shoot whilst he's playing, and bearing in mind how difficult they can be, you must be pleased with your one.