What's new

"Commute"

Do you have any right after the sun went down, 'twilight'?

Yes. Ironically that first one is just after the sun went down.

Hard to tell since the pic is a long exposure, but the headlights and taillights wouldn't be on or visible with the sun out. :)

Had I waited any longer the lights on the buldings would have popped on, and for this shot I was trying to avoid that.
Ohhhhhhhhh!! I thought the reflections in the windows was a sunset, I see it now, I just figured you used a heavy filter to knock down some light haha.

I'll shut up now :) lol

Nicely done.
 
Ohhhhhhhhh!! I thought the reflections in the windows was a sunset, I see it now, I just figured you used a heavy filter to knock down some light haha.

I DID use a heavy filter... so you were right. There is a 4x ND filter on my 50mm1.8, and this was shot at f/22 to knock down as much light as possible. Since I can't access Exif in FLickr (and I'm lazy) I don't know exactly what the shutter was set at, but I think it was a little over a 10 second exposure.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom