What's new

"Commute"

Stradawhovious

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
3,241
Reaction score
911
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I never get tired of taking this shot. Got bored tonight and decided to give it another go.

15210330507_64c4551630_z.jpg
 
Last edited:
Great place to shoot from!
 
I thought exactly what Derrel thought :)
 
Looks good. Do you have one that's more at night?
 
Great place to shoot from!
Yeah, it's a pretty popular shot around here. There is a walking bridge that spans above the highway, and the nice neighborhood vandals have put holes in the fence right at tripod height. :lol:
 
Looks good. Do you have one that's more at night?


There's this one...

5575938450_eb26c58e72_z.jpg


It's a hard shot to get at night. Any long exposure is ruined by the Wells Fargo building. (The tall gothom city looming one). It gets really REALLY bright.
 
Really nice shots! The first one is hard to see since I have to scroll down just to see the bottom of the picture though.
 
Do you have any right after the sun went down, 'twilight'?

Yes. Ironically that first one is just after the sun went down.

Hard to tell since the pic is a long exposure, but the headlights and taillights wouldn't be on or visible with the sun out. :)

Had I waited any longer the lights on the buldings would have popped on, and for this shot I was trying to avoid that.
 
Oooooo!! I'm lovin those curves in the roads!! That's what set this apart from other shots!! Nice find!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom