Commuter Rail 2

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok... this was what I was trying to get...

Commuter%20Rail%202%20-%20035%20bw.jpg

c/c welcome if desired.

Bring a stepstool next time...:lol: All kidding aside, a much stronger composition. I like how all the people are crowded up to the door and are in focus. Me thinks you imrpoved upon the original considerably.

hahah... I was actually standing on my tippy toes. :)

I was tempted to stand on the seats, but I actually like the way the windows line up so I went with it.

Glad you like it!

I only wish I got that tall gray-haired dude in the shot again. He's neat looking.

It's also interesting to note that the train I ride every day... appears to literally be the same train every day. I sort of didn't expect that... or notice it. You'd think after over a year I would have noticed that. :)

Morning bump... Surprised to hear from so few folks.

I think it's very good and well-seen but I think you might consider going a step further in the PPing.

This is a very geometric image and yet there is some perspective distortion in the lines.
Also, everything is happening at the top and the bottom half doesn't do much except provide an asymmetric view of the seats.

I tried correcting the distortions, cropping and adding a vignette to concentrate the viewer's eye

?

Commuter-Rail-2---035-bwllll.jpg

..struggling here. Have to ask which one better puts me, the viewer on that train... have to say the original w/o the crop

^^^^^^Its early and Calif is still sleeping..... I like this shot as it reminds me of my school days in NY

Glad you like! :)

I think it's very good and well-seen but I think you might consider going a step further in the PPing.

This is a very geometric image and yet there is some perspective distortion in the lines.
Also, everything is happening at the top and the bottom half doesn't do much except provide an asymmetric view of the seats.

I tried correcting the distortions, cropping and adding a vignette to concentrate the viewer's eye

?

Lew, thank you... I was struggling a bit with some of the distortions but was being impatient and gave up. I agree. I was also thinking just this morning about how I'd like the people to be a little more in evidence and you've totally nailed that. Thanks so much! I'll revisit tonight.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back