What's new

Compact Flash Cards: (Two Sandisk 8 GB Extreme IV, Two Sandisk 4 GB Extreme III)

Jayce

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
87
Reaction score
1
Location
Tampa, Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm slowly transitioning to a video-only business model, and I've been purchasing higher capacity CF cards as a result. Anyway, I have a few cards for sale.

Included are the following:
Two 8 GB Sandisk Extreme IV Compact Flash Cards
Two 4 GB Sandisk Extreme III Compact Flash Cards
Promaster Waterproof Compact Flash Card Case

I'm looking for $165 shipped for everything.

memorycx.jpg
 
These cards are awesome!
I have the exact same thing. Good deal for whoever picks them up
 
Any interest? PM me!
 
Confirmed. Payment received. Sold.
 
WARNING ITEM NEVER SHIPPED
The item was never shipped. Seller delayed and delayed then stopped responding. Paypal did provide me a refund however it is important to note that they are not required to.

DO NOT BY FORM THIS SELLER
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom