What's new

San Disk Extreme IV 4 GB Compact Flash card.

manicmike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 29, 2009
Messages
1,223
Reaction score
307
Location
Oregon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
San Disk Extreme IV 4 GB Compact Flash card.

I got this in a package deal thinking I was getting a camera that uses CF cards. I decided to stick with my current camera so don't need this.

Back seems tacky. I don't know if this is normal, I've never used CF cards.

The 2 GB goes for $25 and the 8GB goes for $50.

Asking $22 free shipping.

Will get pics later.
 
Still won't need this with my new camera.
 
Not sure what you're looking at but all I see is an SD card from Hong Kong for that cheap.
 
Will ship for $15 net to me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom