Competition between smartphones cameras and digital cameras

The op has been on the site one day for 11 minutes, and has made one single post. Not even worth a response.

I think that the OP isn't likely to be the only person wondering about this, so not a bad topic to revisit.

Perhaps it is not a bad idea to revisit
this topic, but at the same time I think the original post was merely a troll . We have had a lot of one-time posters hit and run post.

I agree. I noticed this post when it was made and have been keeping an eye on the OP to see if it's sleeper spam.

I’m happy, siping a cold beer waiting for the daily 3 ring circus to start. Otherwise known as the evening news.

The op has been on the site one day for 11 minutes, and has made one single post. Not even worth a response.

funny that it took an entire page before someone commented on that

I’m happy, siping a cold beer waiting for the daily 3 ring circus to start. Otherwise known as the evening news.

I am +12 hours off from Eastern Timezone here in China, so it's nice that there's proof that it's "5:00 somewhere". :)

I have decided to take the plunge. I am getting older and my dslr is 12 years old. My equipment although has not gain any weight seems to get heavier by the day. Initially thinking going FF mirrorless but again its heavy. decided to use mg huawei P30 as my primary camera. :)

Most reactions

Back