What's new

COMPLETE beginner. Please C&C but go easy.

jrt

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 10, 2011
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Location
Melbourne
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, I am a COMPLETE novice and these are my first ever shots.
Taken on a Nikon d80 but just on Auto setting. I am so green I have no idea on how to use it any differently yet.
Anyway...here goes.....

KilkundaJuly2011125.jpg


KilkundaJuly2011018.jpg


KilkundaJuly2011156.jpg
 
Off to a good start - all pretty good images. When you read about composition you'll find that it's not recommended to center an important element in the composition, like the ball in the first shot. Cropping about a third of the image on the left and about a quarter off the bottom will get you a better composition.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom