completely pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
But have you ever though of adding a stat script? So we (as in me...) could nose at things such as the most users smillies, most active posters in X days, most frequently used word, etc...

Actually it could be quite entertaining....I'm guessing the most used word would be WOW :) Or nice!!! :lol:

Not to mention what she did to all of those poor poor pigeons. I will never be able to look at an automatic ice cream maker the same again. it was horrible.

OH and she'll deny it!! but dont believe her...she posted pics and live streams. Chase had to erase the thread with cat like reflexes.

Indeed. That thread had claws! And it kept leaving furballs everywhere. What with it being a cat and everything...

:p :mrgreen:

:lol: I wouldn't deny it boys...but I might deny the sound lashing I'm going to give you two :lol: :whip: :whip: :whip: :gun: :gun: :gun: :spank: :playball: :lmao:

Hang, as long as you leave bruises and the odd open wound I don't care if you admit to it or not.

I'm thinking the link to a product selling website in his signature is the driving force behind bumping random things?

^^ That is correct. It was just spam.

William, could you tone it down? ALL CAPS and profane - really? No other way to ask a question? :er:

Some of you are getting too loud around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back