Complimentary games

Hobbes, awesome, and your with Alison, so you must be the best damn guy and treat her well.

Swell guy, who I could easily call my TPF Dad/Uncle :)

Eggy900, your image of the coins is really neat :thumbsup:

alison, you have beautiful children and a wonderful husband...and one of the kindest ppl on this forum!!!

It's been said before, but that one one wicked avatar. Your photos are great to, even if you don't always think so.

:)

jonmikal said:
alison, you have beautiful children and a wonderful husband...and one of the kindest ppl on this forum!!!

uh...I think you mean fiance...she and aubrey better not have gotten married without inviting all of us! :LOL:

Ferny, you are tons of fun and I always look forward to reading your posts!

core_17 said:
uh...I think you mean fiance...she and aubrey better not have gotten married without inviting all of us! :LOL:

:oops: :oops: foot in mouth! well you should be anyways :wink:

All in due time :) I am lucky enough to have a wonderful ex-husband who provided me with 2 adorable boys. Luckily, after a rough few months at the start we're all moving onto a new phase of what appears to be a great relationship for us as well as the boys.

And fear not Corry, I am sure there will be a TPF invite list when the big day occurs in about a year.

Think of how many photographers youll have.

Alison, you roxors teh big11111!!!!

(lol sorry had to do l33t like talk! :D)

Arty U are a superbly genuine person, and a great photographer.

Scurra said:
Arty U are a superbly genuine person, and a great photographer.

Wow dude...that was really nice...Thanks!

My cannon buddy! and one of the nicest guys in the TPF, along with the best shots, and the best brand cameras!

Arty is nice, Arty is cool, Arty has a great website and Artys sig is beautiful too.
rolleyes.gif

Artemis said:
Think of how many photographers youll have.

Photographers? We're supposed to take photos? Hmmmmmmm.....

Most reactions

Back