Krauw TPF Noob! Joined Sep 5, 2007 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 10, 2007 #1 I got this idea one night just before i got to bed Used a macro lens to make the pictures. Please leave behind a comment... Hope it works 1- 2-
I got this idea one night just before i got to bed Used a macro lens to make the pictures. Please leave behind a comment... Hope it works 1- 2-
AbelR74 TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 555 Reaction score 0 Location Chesapeake, VA. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 10, 2007 #2 Both very nice shots! I particularly like the first shot; it just seems to click with me. I think I like the wide view better in my opinion. Great job!
Both very nice shots! I particularly like the first shot; it just seems to click with me. I think I like the wide view better in my opinion. Great job!
Krauw TPF Noob! Joined Sep 5, 2007 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 10, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thx a lot for your opinion! It's really appreciated
L LeftBehind TPF Noob! Joined Aug 14, 2007 Messages 63 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 11, 2007 #4 What surface or setup did you use to shoot these pictures. When looking for a white surface i've had to use my wii as the ground, and a white wall , it's very make-shift, rarely works out right, but i'm looking for an alternative.
What surface or setup did you use to shoot these pictures. When looking for a white surface i've had to use my wii as the ground, and a white wall , it's very make-shift, rarely works out right, but i'm looking for an alternative.
Krauw TPF Noob! Joined Sep 5, 2007 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 12, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Just used a white paper Simple but effective. If it shines true, you might need to use a second layer... Hope it works!
Just used a white paper Simple but effective. If it shines true, you might need to use a second layer... Hope it works!