TCD photography
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2011
- Messages
- 146
- Reaction score
- 10
- Location
- Columbia River Gorge
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
These are from a show that I went to last year... I've learned a lot hanging around here and now, looking back at stuff I've taken before finding TPF, I can see mistakes that never would have even crossed my mind. I went purely as a fan who wanted to take some photos to remember it by and share with fans that couldn't attend. Now that I have a better camera, I cannot wait to apply the stuff I've learned to photographing future shows.
1.
100_7647 by Trapper Creek Daughter Photography, on Flickr
2.
100_7651 by Trapper Creek Daughter Photography, on Flickr
Too much dead space to the left of the mic stand, but I like the "fan's point of view" look.
3.
100_7727 by Trapper Creek Daughter Photography, on Flickr
4.
100_7731 by Trapper Creek Daughter Photography, on Flickr
5.
100_7754 by Trapper Creek Daughter Photography, on Flickr
6.
100_7612 by Trapper Creek Daughter Photography, on Flickr
Hands/guitar chopped off not by choice.
7.
100_7792 by Trapper Creek Daughter Photography, on Flickr
Shade/sun. Enough said.
1.

100_7647 by Trapper Creek Daughter Photography, on Flickr
2.

100_7651 by Trapper Creek Daughter Photography, on Flickr
Too much dead space to the left of the mic stand, but I like the "fan's point of view" look.
3.

100_7727 by Trapper Creek Daughter Photography, on Flickr
4.

100_7731 by Trapper Creek Daughter Photography, on Flickr
5.

100_7754 by Trapper Creek Daughter Photography, on Flickr
6.

100_7612 by Trapper Creek Daughter Photography, on Flickr
Hands/guitar chopped off not by choice.
7.

100_7792 by Trapper Creek Daughter Photography, on Flickr
Shade/sun. Enough said.