Concert photos

imagemaker46

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
imagecommunications.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I shot these last night in a small club. Usual bad light. All between 4000-5000iso, Canon 5D mklll and 300 2.8. Couple were shot with a 70-200 2.8

JeffWaters-Annihilator-3_zpsc8f7708e.jpg

JeffWaters-Annihilator-1_zps4ff7de90.jpg

JeffWaters-Annihilator-2_zps38cb041a.jpg

DavePadden-Annihilator-4_zpsb29a0a77.jpg

Annihilator-5_zps2215aead.jpg

ADarkerDay-1_zps86f0282d.jpg

ADarkerDay-2_zpsf2e31650.jpg

ADarkerDay-3_zps185bcd01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
These are just showing up as links.

I used to listen to Annihilator 22 years ago when I was at school. Good to see there still going

I clicked on them there link thingies, and they magically turned into photos! It was amazing!

Haha yes indeed. I clicked one and it worked well. It would be amazing to see them all at once. Especially, for us phone Internet users.

However, I did click on one and it looks nice.

Can you touch that > thingie on each image, you know to > to the next image? Not sure who came up with that > concept at Photobucket, but I think he deserves a Nobel prize! I mean it's like ya touch the > symbol and a new photo-graph appears, almost as if the hand of God has come down and modified all the pixels in your screen. I just sat there and went > then > then > and then I went <, cause I wanted the see the previous picture again. Still sweating a bit due to excitement....so...

I used to listen to Annihilator 22 years ago when I was at school. Good to see there still going

They left today for a South American tour. I was talking to Jeff Waters the other night and they are releasing a new CD this summer, they only play one show a year in Canada but have always been really popular in Europe.

Can you touch that > thingie on each image, you know to > to the next image? Not sure who came up with that > concept at Photobucket, but I think he deserves a Nobel prize! I mean it's like ya touch the > symbol and a new photo-graph appears, almost as if the hand of God has come down and modified all the pixels in your screen. I just sat there and went > then > then > and then I went <, cause I wanted the see the previous picture again. Still sweating a bit due to excitement....so...

I applaud your sense of humor. I will not entertain this silly conversation. What I mentioned was simply because it looks as if he wanted to insert them but did so incorrectly. Nonetheless, it doesn't have the arrow function on the app. Not for links at least. Have a great day.

...let me assure you that there is no ">" or "advance" button when viewing on a phone.

Is it a freaking full moon today? Or did everyone get up on the wrong side of the bed?

Maybe if you actually tried looking at the photos on a phone, you might have rephrased your initial snarky remark to Mach0.

I wasn't expecting you to be in awe, I was holding onto hope that you might render an apology to him. However that was silly of me to even entertain that idea. You have to maintain that internet tough guy persona, right?

It smells like vinegar in here. :er:

Cool photos though.

I wish you had a wider lens, I'd like to see their instruments.

Maybe if you actually tried looking at the photos on a phone, you might have rephrased your initial snarky remark to Mach0.

I wasn't expecting you to be in awe, I was holding onto hope that you might render an apology to him. However that was silly of me to even entertain that idea. You have to maintain that internet tough guy persona, right?

Oh, my dear boy, you mistake good-natured humor for snark al the time. You really need to work on that. My god...so entitled...cannot click on a link..must see each image as a whole collection..cannot bother to hit a back button and click a second link...good lord...can your generation/age demographic not do ANYTHING for itself? Must everything be about 100% mobile-compatible, on-the-go, instant access, 24/7?

That was my point....buuuut, it's easy to miss when one's an internet snark king...

The photos are good...nice, tight closeups shot with good glass, decent stage lighting, but no real "feel" for the show,since they are really tight closeups that a 300/2.8 produces, for the most part. Oh, there';s a shot of the drummer and part of the drum kit, but mostly, tight,tight closeupos.... I say this for those too overwhelmed with the difficulty of dealing with the need to have everything served up, INSTANTLY, and to their complete,total satisfaction, on their preferred device, using their preferred application, at the exact SECOND they need to SEE those images,with zero effort on their part.

Oh.... ;-)

And as stated above, I wish there was at least something showing a wider view than a tight,tight headshot of a guy screaming into a microphone. There was zero "feel" for the show, or stage, or anything. Too tightly-framed for my taste.

Most reactions

Back