Concert Tickets & Ebay

fadingaway1986

I Burn Easily :(
Reaction score
Website
www.06photography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
well... Maroon 5 is coming to australia. And I missed out on tickets - so I went to ebay...

I found some VIP tickets (3, in separate lots), So i bidded... I won 1. Now, 1 isn't any good to me... A couple of days ago an auction for 2 came on, and I bidded... and won...

I still purchased the 1st ticket & I listed it on ebay yesterday before I went to work...

... When I returned from work - I went to my computer & I have an email saying the ticket had been purchased through Buy It Now... for $150!! I only paid $96!!

I just made a nice clean profit of $54!

Yes... No point to the story - Just can't get over it :)

Okies. See ya's..

wow, not bad!!

even though i'm into the crazy/heavy/screaming metal stuff, i really like maroon 5 for some reason :LOL:

enjoy the show!

Imagine what it would have gone for if you didnt have the buy it now feature. :0)

Isnt this scalping? Isnt that illegal? :0) Ive seen tickets online before and I was wondering if it was legal or not.

I don't think they would have a case - because I bought it with the intention of using it... It just so happened that I am unable to use the ticket...

(I think the price is really good - because I was looking at other auctions for $200 for 2 tickets - and mine was just one)

And I think it would be the original seller in trouble, if anyone...

Nytmair - I will enjoy the show - thanks! I like maroon 5... they are cool

Nytmair said:
wow, not bad!!

even though i'm into the crazy/heavy/screaming metal stuff, i really like maroon 5 for some reason :LOL:

enjoy the show!

maroon 5 isn't really a screaming metal kind of band.... unless I'm sorely mistaken....

Zach :D

I'll be interested in hearing how the show was, afterwards. I once saw them open for Matchbox Twenty and really did not like them. They were so loud and it hurt my ears but now I like the Maroon 5 cd, really like it! Just makes me wonder.

Yeah - will let you know how it goes. Unfortunately the Brisbane Entertainment Centre does not allow cameras - so I won't be able to take photos...

It's a shame - but nothing I can do - they put everyone through metal detectors...

aggiezach said:
Nytmair said:
wow, not bad!!

enjoy the show!

maroon 5 isn't really a screaming metal kind of band.... unless I'm sorely mistaken....

Zach :D

i know... i was just saying how they are so different from what I normally listen to :)

Most reactions

Back