EQ or EQ2

No but I've lost friends to it. :cry:

mygrain said:

I know what you mean. I've lost friends to NERO (New England Roleplaying Organization) which plays Ddungeons & dragons live, acting out the characters.

EQ actually managed to keep my friends together. As people got married and moved away we stopped being able to hang out, now we all play together online once a week.

Oh my friends started to regress back to monkey stages and slinging pooh when we tried to pull them off the electric crack box...but your right the ones who played did hang out some...now most just play chess online or the recent warhammer 40k online stuff.

Scott WRG Editor said:
mygrain said:

I know what you mean. I've lost friends to NERO (New England Roleplaying Organization) which plays Ddungeons & dragons live, acting out the characters.

EQ actually managed to keep my friends together. As people got married and moved away we stopped being able to hang out, now we all play together online once a week.

My boyfriend plays D&D. Grrr!!!!! :(

hey don't pick on d&D 'ers... they are peoples too.

Yeah yeah, I know. For a while he was playing it all the time (and I'm sure when he has time he'll be doing it again) and I don't get ot see him when he's playin D&D with the guys!

core_17 said:
Yeah yeah, I know. For a while he was playing it all the time (and I'm sure when he has time he'll be doing it again) and I don't get ot see him when he's playin D&D with the guys!

why don't you play too..quality time. :wink:

Yeah i know my girlfriend doesn't like it either...but once a geek always a geek. :D

mygrain said:
Yeah i know my girlfriend doesn't like it either...but once a geek always a geek. :D

Heh heh..here's the funny thing..the person who introduced me to my bf is the girlfriend of one of other D&D players. She likes to play matchmaker. Anytime anyone is nervous about letting her hook them up, all they gotta say is "Dude, she hooked up TWO D&D players!"

core_17 said:
mygrain said:

Heh heh..here's the funny thing..the person who introduced me to my bf is the girlfriend of one of other D&D players. She likes to play matchmaker. Anytime anyone is nervous about letting her hook them up, all they gotta say is "Dude, she hooked up TWO D&D players!"

:lol: :lol: that does tote well!!!

Most reactions

Back