Renair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.renebruunphotographer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Combats-1.jpg

I was taking some people shots on my way home from work and shot the two Arabian girls outside Starbucks because the one on the left had a really bright blue coat. Its only when I got home I spotted the girl on the phone and used selective colouring to highlight her. Notice anything?

Most Muslim women in Ireland are either students nurses or doctors, and they always dress well, so it was strange to see one wearing combats and with her veil up covering her face as nearly all of the woman I saw dont wear their veil.....
Conflicting-Values.jpg

There seem to be a contrast in mood between the girls talking and the one on her cell phone. However, looking more closely, I think, what strike me as weird the girl wearing the veil is also wearing camourflage pant, that just does match with the veil, I think that what make the picture look weird more than anything else.

I also notice that alot of people are staring at the two Arabian girls talking, that's weird right? And i did not notice girl on the phone at first either until you mentioned it, maybe a bit more space for her would be helpful.

Well spotted Schumionbike, thats what I thought, the combats just dont fit in with the whole image of the girl! Also I wish I spotted her when taking the shot as she would have been my main target!

great shot!

hey renair, small world, the other day i came across your website (midwesternphotographer) because I know Jamie (the guy whose photos you're hosting on your site) and he told me about the whole thing haha

by the way, nice photos, especially the one of the pint of guinness :D im about to go out and enjoy a few

bye bye mate

It's a nice photo, but it's bothering me that the top 1/4 of the veiled girl's head is not in color like the rest of her body.

looking at this photo more just makes me want to try similar shots....might try, here at home i could get christians, muslims, hindus and jews in one shot (in theory)

Most reactions

Back