TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Confusuion on Poker Night....

C & C welcome, thanks,

daithi

2927188599_de67aeb09e_o.jpg

Oh thats just freakin awesome. How did you do it?

Hey Miranda - thanks. It's a good laugh putting this together..

What you need is:

- Your camera,
- Tripod or good resting place for camera where it you can see the room
- Wide angle lens if possible
- Photoshop or equivelent with cloning feature
- Six changes of clothes
- Some patience...

Make sure you dont change the position of any furniture or items on the table. Only you should move in each photo to make the cloning simple..

Once you got your photos, clone yourself from each of the 6 images to one and presto you got something like this..

Have fun,
daithi

oh fun! I like the idea of clothing changes.. I did one once but wore the same thing in each pic.. the clothing changes add alot :)

I like the one where you are looking at the cards. You pretty much nailed the line of sight, even though the cards weren't really there. Did you leave yourself a marker for a direction to look at, or did you get lucky on that one?

Nice job.

oh fun! I like the idea of clothing changes.. I did one once but wore the same thing in each pic.. the clothing changes add alot :)

Hi Suzanne - the change of outfits add a different dimension to it and make people look a little closer to see if its the same person or twins etc..lol

Good fun alright :lol:

I like the one where you are looking at the cards. You pretty much nailed the line of sight, even though the cards weren't really there. Did you leave yourself a marker for a direction to look at, or did you get lucky on that one?

Nice job.

Hey Phranquey,

Thanks for the feedback..

If you're talking about me in the white T shift looking over the side of the chair - I got lucky :sexywink:
Took one or two shots of some angles with slight variations just incase....

daithi

Thanks for the feedback Lisa and Rubber Tree

daithi

Most reactions

Back