Congrat me guys

Hello guys!

I spent the award to open a photo exhibition at the our Central Exhibition Hall. And made the entrance free.

The exhibition lasted 10 days. Due to the quarantine, there was a limit on the number of people in the hall. Therefore, many had to wait on the street and go in turns.

Here are some photos I made.

c1b1b5c80c2f.jpg

d06f742ad72d.jpg

71f8b4c57db7.jpg

06760b95a3c9.jpg

1c18b05fff66.jpg

ff1336bf58ca.jpg

b15b45cf1264.jpg

b4b1fd4547cf.jpg

They all seem keen on observation and you are holding their interest extremely well. Big, huge congrats on this. Way to go @Pomo !

That's a great way to spend your prize money - invest in yourself! This exhibit looks very nice, and the attendees are clearly enjoying your work. What a great way to promote your work.

Congrats!

Don't know why I missed this when you first posted, but congrats on the prize and the exhibition! Your pictures are stunning, and this is all well-deserved recognition.

Congratulations; very well deserved, indeed.
:wav:

That's a great way to spend your prize money - invest in yourself! This exhibit looks very nice, and the attendees are clearly enjoying your work. What a great way to promote your work.

Congrats!
Thank you for the comment Terri!

Don't know why I missed this when you first posted, but congrats on the prize and the exhibition! Your pictures are stunning, and this is all well-deserved recognition.
I'm glad you like it, thank you!

Most reactions

Back