What's new

Congrats on 4K Likes Bitter! I Opened My Drawers For You!

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yesterday I was lamenting in a thread that I wanted to shoot but didn't know WHAT to shoot. In that thread our dear Bitter reached 4000 likes! Congrats Bitter!
Since he suggested I "open my drawers and take a pic" I decided to rise to the challenge (that woulda been funny if I was a guy ;) ).
So here you have it, I opened my drawers and took a pic just for you Bitter ;)













See, it was in my kitchen drawer ;)


 
That title held so much promise...

Buuut, BOOM! ...de-nied!

Congrats go out to Bitter!
 
Thanks Binga ;)

Derrel, it is for Bitter so I went for Bitteresque and representational ;) I literally opened the drawer and laughed.
cz38.gif
 
You did it big guy!! :lovey:
Cool find, Rabbit.
 
Love it!



5000 by my birthday!
I love goals.


Oh, this thread kinda made my morning!
Jeweler...xMas...you do the math for my stress level!
 
Dang.. I am never gonna catch him! lol! Congrats, Bitter!
 
Last edited:
Love it!



5000 by my birthday!
I love goals.


Oh, this thread kinda made my morning!
Jeweler...xMas...you do the math for my stress level!

Perfect :)


Charlie, I'm gunning for his post to like ratio :lol:
 
I like the first one. Nice texture and shadow.
 
Nice drawers. :lol:

Congrats, Bitter.

My self-image here is based on the likes/posts ratio. As I have no hope of ever reaching the stratospheric numbers of Bitter and others...
 
I knew he'd get there before the end of the year...even if we had to have a BJ "Like Fest" thread on New Year's Eve.
It's pretty easy when he's Just. So. Likable! ;)

Charlie--You know how much *I* like you, but you gotta stop being such a "big meany" and running people off with your big, bad C&C if you want to reach Bitter's "like" status. :biglaugh: (Disclaimer to others, since I'm sure Charlie already knows it: my tongue is firmly planted in my cheek with that statement.)

Nice drawers. :lol:

Congrats, Bitter.

My self-image here is based on the likes/posts ratio. As I have no hope of ever reaching the stratospheric numbers of Bitter and others...
^+1
It's funny how good it feels to be "virtually liked." :lmao:
 
Acquiring "likes" is more fun than playing Mafia Wars on Facebook.

:biglaugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom