What's new

Congrats on 4K Likes Bitter! I Opened My Drawers For You!

Has anyone got the visual joke of PR's image?

I was actually working hard at FORGETTING it, but yeah, I got it. Or at least, I know what I *saw* and how it relates... :biglaugh:
I was not at all sure it was intentional so I was gonna keep my mouth SHUT. :D
 
I made her feel funny explaining it, for verification. LOL
As titillating as that was I'm NOT explaining it again! :P
Has anyone got the visual joke of PR's image?

I was actually working hard at FORGETTING it, but yeah, I got it. Or at least, I know what I *saw* and how it relates... :biglaugh:
I was not at all sure it was intentional so I was gonna keep my mouth SHUT. :D

Oh I assure you, it was intentional lol
 
I made her feel funny explaining it, for verification. LOL
As titillating as that was I'm NOT explaining it again! :P
Has anyone got the visual joke of PR's image?

I was actually working hard at FORGETTING it, but yeah, I got it. Or at least, I know what I *saw* and how it relates... :biglaugh:
I was not at all sure it was intentional so I was gonna keep my mouth SHUT. :D

Oh I assure you, it was intentional lol

I am liking you more and more! ;) lol!
 
Has anyone got the visual joke of PR's image?
I just feel deeply disturbed by the golf hole to the left... but maybe that's just me :)

PR, very cool results for someone who doesn't know what to shoot!
 
Thanks Federico :) Amazing what we find in our drawers! lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom