Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Only 4 away from 1000 as I type this. I think we need some more photos of the newest Canon user in your family :D

Wow! I hadn't even noticed that myself :oops: kinda stopped watching the count after Christian showed up! I must admit that this is the LAST thing I expected to be posting pictures of when I got around the 1000 mark, but since you asked here is basically how it went when I told him what this thread was all about . . .

1000 posts? I can't even count yet, is it alot?

crs9284.jpg

Whoa sounds like alot to me!

crs9423.jpg

Maybe someday there will be 1000 pictures of me on tpf . . .

crs9422.jpg

Then mom told him how long it took me to get 1000 posts . . .

crs9430.jpg

Now he knows I don't have a life and wont talk to me anymore :lol:

Thanks for noticing me on this one Allison :hug:: didn't know if anyone would really care! :oops:

only 3 to go . . .

edit: if the pics aren't showing it is because as of 9:21am CST my server appears to be offline :x

I'm not seeing the pictures yet, but I love the new avatar! :D

Congrats on the big 1K!

Ohhhhhhhhh :love: I see the photos now! What a sweetie. I love all his facial expressions and the one with Mom is fantastic. Thanks for sharing these....makes me want to have mine NOW!

Congratulations CanonFan! The pictures are wonderful. You should take 1000 pictures and more of him. So when you hit the 2000 mark you'll have to post some pictures again so we can compare the two. :cheers:

hahah great pics and great story :) congrats on your 1k :)

Congrats!!! The pictures are so adorable :) He's quite a cutie :) And I agree the new avatar is hilarious :lol:

Most reactions

Back