contradiction

scheffer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I shot this picture last weekend. For the non-native Dutch speakers, 'toegang' means 'entrance'. The balck and white one is perhaps a bit to boring, although there are some nice patterns in it. What do you think? (I converted the original to BW and boosted the contrast a bit as initially it was too flat)

Danny

Attachments

• $CRW_9897_sm.jpg
    $CRW_9897_sm.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 83
  • $pinnekes_sm.jpg
    $pinnekes_sm.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 85
That first one is nice --- why are you putting up here and not entering it into the Challenge of the Month on "Juxtapostion"? Well, now you no longer can do so. You will have to post one now that has never been posted before. The "blocked off 'toegang'" is really nice and a good idea. I like it.

maybe yes, but being new here to the forum, I did not realise this.

Picture was taken at an abandoned site where you can enter with your car on a ferry. (Perkpolder for the Dtuch among us). Sorry don't know a better word in English for it. The old entrance is now completely blocked with fences and such. Looks a bit like a ghost town.

Danny

Well, it's a pity then, Danny.
But maybe you find another good motif where things so clearly contradict each other, and then you can enter THAT into the Juxtaposition Challenge ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back