What's new

Control Panel...We meet again

Photomatix is where you create your negative. Photoshop is where you develop the negative. It looks like you've taken the TIFF Photomatix creates, converted to JPEG, and uploaded here.

I don't think either image looks like a final product. The tone mapping has equalized the midtones and created a fairly flat image in #2. There should be a lot more depth in all the junk in the foreground. Try playing with contrast and local detail enhancement to bring out textures and such.
 
Photomatix is where you create your negative. Photoshop is where you develop the negative. It looks like you've taken the TIFF Photomatix creates, converted to JPEG, and uploaded here.

I don't think either image looks like a final product. The tone mapping has equalized the midtones and created a fairly flat image in #2. There should be a lot more depth in all the junk in the foreground. Try playing with contrast and local detail enhancement to bring out textures and such.

save it as a tiff then I reupload it into Lightroom.
 
I don't think you can compare the shots not having done them the same way. You could have easily done shot two with camera 1.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom