What's new

Cook Children's Medical Center

ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 1, 2005
Messages
2,411
Reaction score
41
Location
Arlington, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's the hospital my wife works in, Cook Children's. She's a pediatric ICU nurse, and incredible at her job. I dropped her off at work tonight because the weather is getting bad, so I thought I'd hang around and shoot some shots of her work. Of course I got harrassed by the security patrol, but they backed off when I asserted my rights, LOL!

Anyway, here we go:

56237638.jpg


56237644.jpg
 
ha, now thats a cool shot! i love how the blue accents the other colors. the flag movement adds a bit of punch as well. well captured Robert!

i love existing light!!!
 
Thanks guys, stiff wind + long exposure=cool flags!!

6s@f11 on the first, 30s@f22 on the second.
 
Both are great!
Can't decide which one I like more? There's certain things I like about each one ;)
 
woodsac said:
Both are great!
Can't decide which one I like more? There's certain things I like about each one ;)

LOL, I feel the same way.

Thanks for the comment!
 
These are really nice. I love the softness, kind of makes me think of the calm before the storm.
 
i like the flag blur! very unique! the green lights are very nice as well! overall great shots! :thumbup::thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom