Crosby TPF Noob! Joined Mar 7, 2008 Messages 269 Reaction score 0 Location Arkansas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2008 #1 Here is a cool pic (or at least I think so) that was an accident my daughter shot with her Sony Cyber-shot. Comments welcome.
Here is a cool pic (or at least I think so) that was an accident my daughter shot with her Sony Cyber-shot. Comments welcome.
i-photogadget TPF Noob! Joined Apr 14, 2008 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2008 #2 i have had one of those before, i think they look great really artist! I would say well done!!
Crosby TPF Noob! Joined Mar 7, 2008 Messages 269 Reaction score 0 Location Arkansas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks, I'll pass it on to my daughter.
T Tiberius47 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 4, 2007 Messages 742 Reaction score 47 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 22, 2008 #4 Great shot. Really captures the mopvement and frenzy of the event!
Crosby TPF Noob! Joined Mar 7, 2008 Messages 269 Reaction score 0 Location Arkansas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 23, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks, when I first saw it, I thought the same.